By Ashley Zimmerman, National Dance Sales Manager
Each year, our relationship managers hit the road to meet with studio owners across the country at our highly-anticipated costume preview shows. At the shows, you can view Curtain Call’s latest styles so you can start planning your season’s performances and find the costumes that will inspire you to make your dreams a reality!
Stop by and visit us at one of this year’s seven full-line shows, or 28 preview shows. Each costume preview show is an opportunity to mingle with other dance professionals, meet your Relationship Manager, enter to win prizes and have some fun. But if that isn’t enough to convince you to join us, here are some highlights from last year’s shows.
- Eliminate costly travel expenses - we come to your area! With our Costume Preview Shows strategically located throughout the U.S., we make it more convenient for you! Come alone or bring your whole team for a costume planning event!
Our 2015 East Coast Premiere Party had quite the layout!
- Get to know your RM better—they’re fun, we promise! Our relationship managers are just like you – they have extensive dance knowledge, whether as dancers, teachers, or studio owners, so they know what you need to help you through your busy dance season. They’re there for you every step of your journey. Come put a face to a name!
Everyone enjoyed the 2015 West Coast Premiere Party at the Hyatt Regency Orange County with our RM, Takisha!
- Check out the latest styles—it’s way better than browsing online! Our models are actual dancers, making it easy to see how costumes will fit and look on your own students. Additionally, we work hard to ensure that your browsing experience is fun and personalized—you are our VIP!
Our beautiful models were ready for our Costume Preview Show in Orlando, FL!
- Mix and mingle with fellow dancers and dance lovers—you may even meet a celebrity or two. With special guests and speakers from all over the country, you can gather the insights you need to help run your business, while gaining inspiration from those who know the industry best.
- Enter to win great prizes and receive a $100 merchandise credit, just for attending! We’re excited to show you our new line and want to thank you for coming to our costume preview show by giving you some money towards your next purchase.
This year we’re excited for even more speakers and fun! Special guests include:
Steve Sirico & Angela D'Valda Sirico of Dance Teacher Web, MusicWorks
Misty Lown of More Than Just Great Dancing
Save the date for an event near you by checking out our full line-up of events here.